Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Errr...Hello!

I didn't realize how much I've neglected this blog until Mayo asked me to update it (Hi Boss!). My preggy updates have been moved to Mom Exchange since we came up with the Preggy Diaries. So far it's still in Beta mode and we're still tweaking it, but regardless, I'll be pimping it soon.

For some amazing news, G and I actually went out on a Saturday night and braved the crowd to watch the Elton John concert in Araneta Coliseum. Our seats were not quite nosebleed, but they weren't top notch either. Still, I thought we had a very good view and Elton John's sparkly blue jacket made him easy to spot.


 Earlier this morning I posted on Facebook how amazing it was that different generations sang and grooved to the Rocketman's songs and Lola Elton was super bigay na bigay ha, it made me regret for the nth time why I stopped playing the piano. He made it look so easy and fun!

Here we are still not believing we're actually watching him live, and I caught G twice with goosebumps on his arm :)


Finally, a post-concert photo-op with Tessa Prieto-Valdez. I noticed her in the expensive seats section since I saw someone with a weird thing on his/her head dancing crazily. I had a feeling it was her and true enough, it was the one and only Tessa.


It was a fun night, well worth staying up for.


No comments: