I have seriously neglected this blog :(
1) A truck slammed into the Laguna Technopark fence about 2 weeks ago and it's still there as I type this. Maybe the owner can't afford to have the truck towed? Or the Technopark people are holding the truck until the fence is repaired?
2) The Blockies came over last Saturday for a housewarming, and to make matters even more exciting, G got the wrong set of keys and so had to literally kick the doorknob in just so that we could all go in and enjoy the potato and egg salad G made earlier that day.
3) Before the housewarming, we trekked up to Tagaytay to pig out at LZM (the place to be!). I had chicharon bulaklak after more than 10 years! It was gooooddd....sigh. See you again in ten years :(
4) I want to bring my family over to Nuvali for a picnic of some sort, maybe for Drago or Tatay's birthdays, and so they could also stop by the house to see it. I hope the weather lets up a bit, it's not fun to go picnicking when you're all drenched.
5) My boss is in the JBC's shortlist for the SC vacancy. Keep those fingers crossed!
6) G is cooking tinolang manok now, perfect for the rainy weather. Yum.
7) I owe the Blockies a picture of the fabulous wall clock they gave us as a housewarming present. Next post, promise.