It's actually been a week since I last blogged! So much for promising to be more conscientious in blogging:p
Quick updates coming up:
1) The Canon S90 that Char and I ordered (one for her, one for me) is now at her mom's house in San Jose, California and will hopefully be with us in time for Christmas. Now, what do I call her? Yes, babae ang camera ko.
And I paid off my Metrobank credit card to make way for the yet unnamed camera's billing statement.
2) I'm not yet finished with my Christmas shopping.
3) The Christmas tree and bough on the stair banister are now up. But mama had the "snow" removed because Julia and Maddie kept on frolicking in it and my mom was scared that they'd end up eating or inhaling the styrofoam balls. Sayang, I wasn't able to take a picture of the tree in it's (fake) white Christmas glory before the snow was recalled.
4) My first out of the country trip was reset to a yet undetermined date. At least that gives me enough time to save up. I hope it will also be set on a Friday so I can spend the weekend in Hongkong. And I also hope it will still be cold by then.
5) Mama finally laid down the rules after a certain Mean Girl saw something she shouldn't have and promptly reported it to her Loola. Buti nga.
6) It's the DLSZ Homecoming this Saturday. I'm going although I don't know anyone in my HS class who's going. Oh well, if it sucks then I'll just go over to Margot's house and play with Julia.
7) Friday na!!!
8) Happy birthday Sieg!