This is a little late but since it's never too late to express appreciation, here's a list of the things I'm grateful for:
1. Passing the Bar.
2. My tatay and Maddie's continued good health after their respective operations.
3. G's unwavering love and support.
4. A job that helped pave the way for my US trip.
5. Additional income to help supplement my US trip.
6. An office that's near banks, the mall, the gym and my house.
7. My laptop Dagny who is almost paid for (hi Santi!) and lets me manage my sites even if I'm already in my pajamas.
8. My car Toyang who was a "gift with strings attached" from my parents, so our initial encounter was hardly pleasant because I resented shelling out almost half of my monthly salary for her monthly amortization. But now, I've come to love my little starter car with the very economical gas churva.
9. The surprise packages from PR firms which continue to make my day even if I know I'm really supposed to review them. This came today:
Ok, so I'm kinda confused if I'm supposed to review these products or they're really just gifts. I think it's the latter because there's no unifying theme and they're from different companies. Besides, how am I supposed to review olive oil?!
Anyway, thanks so much Geiser Maclang, I've been lemming for muesli these past few days after my mom's stash ran out, so this really came just in the nick of time :)
10. My site which kept me sane during Bar review and continues to keep me sane while dealing with my day-job and all its accompanying nuttiness.
11. My charming and entertaining family. I never feel the need to go out and make friends because I'm already vastly amused with my family's antics.
12. My fat dog.
Killer and Lily together again after months of separation. In fairness, demure na si Lily and torpe pa rin si Killer. Sige na! Make babies na!!
That's all I can think of for now. Happy new year!!